Thursday, May 10, 2007

Amount of Work

I don't know about most people, but the level of work I've been doing recently is patheticaly low. The amount of work I should be doing is excruciatingly high. This may have something to do with burnout, but I suspect its much more about the LRW brief.

Talking to some 2Ls, they seem to think most 1Ls are in this same boat. The level of unpreparedness for finals this quarter is going to be embarassing. Hopefully, the curve is going to fix some of the problems I have with what unpreparedness entails.

It also doesn't help when some professors assign more reading than can possibly be done well. It's tough to know what to cut, and I'm not terribly happy with professors that don't respect the fact that I have 3 other classes.

I think it's high time we apply behavioral economics to law school and reduce the workload and expectation level. That would make my life easier, and that is what is most important, right?

No comments: